Lake Chatuge’s Tiki Bar, Party Boats, Aloha Tritoon and Lake Toy Rentals!
The Tiki Bar located at the end of the dock at Margarita Jack’s Marina & RV is NOW OPEN! Full service bar with frozen drinks, liquor, beer, wine and Tiki Cocktails. Boiled peanuts and complimentary hotdogs Monday-Thursday with a Food Truck rotation Friday-Sunday. Open daily 11am-Sunset. Please check out Facebook/Instagram pages for Specials and Food Truck information!
Aqua Tiki Party Boats are by reservation only and fun for all ages. They are fully equipped with a Licensed Captain, bartender, complimentary beer & wine, soft drinks & water, a grill, island music, a giant lily pad and more! Click “BOOK NOW” at the top right corner of this page to schedule your excursion.
Aloha Tritoon Rentals- Our new 23ft boats with 200HP Mercury motors. Maximum capacity of 10 passengers. Book a half day or full day by clicking “BOOK NOW” at the top right corner of this page.
Lake Toys- Grab a 18ft Floating Mat, Banana boat, or Tube for the ultimate lake day! They can be added to your Aloha Tritoon rental or rented separately. These can be reserved by clicking “BOOK NOW” at the top right corner of this page.
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
PARTY BOATS PRICING & INFORMATION
General Information & Rules
- Maximum capacity is 6 people
- Sorry, No pets allowed
- $50 deposit required per boat. Reservations may be cancelled at no charge if cancellation is made with 48 hours notice. Same day cancellations will be charged the full balance. To cancel your reservation, please email us at email@example.com
- All passengers required to sign our liability waiver prior to boarding the boat.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Liability waiver must be signed by parent or guardian on their behalf
- Tipping your captain and bartender is not required, but appreciated
- Passengers must arrive to boarding area at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- All cruises will begin and arrive on time, regardless of passenger arrival time.
- Our cruises run regardless of weather conditions unless they pose a threat to our passengers. Weather cancellations are determined by the captain. In the rare event your cruise is cancelled, you will be able to reschedule (subject to availability). If rescheduling is not possible, you will be issued a refund.